Purifying Elixir (Retail)
An uplifting blend of refreshing Bergamot, Lime and Peppermint Essential Oils designed to purify, refresh and cool the skin. This easily absorbed elixir provides oil balancing effects, leaving skin feeling clean, clear and healthy. Recommended for oily or combination, congested and acne-prone skin.
How to Experience
Add 2-4 drops to your moisturizer or aloe hydrant gel.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Cold pressed extraction method from edible almonds. Emollient that provides a moisturising and softening effect. Rich in Vitamins D and E (food for the skin) to protect, nourish, reduce scar tissue and relieve dry skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis and rashes). Promotes new cell growth, balances moisture in the skin, highly soothing and calming.
- Rosehip Oil - Rich in fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9) for the regeneration of skin cells and repair of damaged tissues. The high content of natural Vitamin A for regenerating damaged skin tissues. Contains antioxidants (beta-carotene and lycopene), which help protect and repair skin from premature ageing caused by modern living. Is one of the richest plant sources of natural Vitamin C to help with anti-ageing.
- Carrot Seed Oil - High in antioxidants to protect skin from environmental stresses like UV rays, pollution and stress. Moisturising Vitamin E and protective Vitamin C, work together to help encourage healing and to rejuvenate skin cells and bring new life to skin.
- Bergamot, Lime, Juniper Berry, May Chang and Peppermint Essential Oils - Fruity aroma with fresh, minty undertones.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Tocopherol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol.
V1 February 2018
BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd will endeavour to accommodate reasonable exchanges and returns.
- Product returns will only be accepted for retail, professional and equipment within 7 days of purchase, and must have been purchased from BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd
- Products ordered incorrectly by the client on the BLC Professional Site can be returned for credit on account within 7 days. The client is responsible for return of product and ensuring that the product is packaged securely. If a product is received damaged in transit, the credit is void
- Incorrect products received due to a packing error, or those damaged in transit can be returned for a full credit
- All products returned must be in saleable condition, except for returns relating to damage in transit
- Return requests must be emailed to email@example.com, including photographs of the item(s)
- Testers and samples and other collateral items are not eligible for return
- Clearance, promotional, limited edition and sale items are not eligible for return
- All pre-orders are final and cannot be cancelled. Pre-orders are not eligible for return
- Returns that are not accompanied by a returns request with a valid a reason will not be credited or replaced
- Products that are returned due to a client reaction will be replaced, not credited
- Products that are returned due to a product fault will be replaced, not credited
- Products returned due to client reactions or product fault will be returned to the manufacturer, and must therefore be no less than 50% full
- Equipment that is out of warranty will not be eligible for return or replacement. However, BLC Cosmetics can investigate repair at the cost of the client. Freight to and from the repairers is to be arranged by the client and is at the cost of the client
- Equipment that is inside warranty that is returned to BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd for repair must be carefully packed.
- BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd is not responsible for products that are damaged in transit while being returned
- Returns are accepted at the sole discretion of BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd
- Shipping Times
All orders placed on our Professional Site by 1pm AEDT Monday to Friday (excluding NSW public holidays) will be dispatched on the same day. Pre-paid accounts need to be settled prior to shipping.
BLC Cosmetics endeavours to use the most efficient shipping companies and couriers.
- Shipping Charges
All orders over AU$2000 in GST will be shipped free of charge. All other orders will be charged AU$12.80 for standard shipping.
- Shipment Tracking
Once the shipment is dispatched from our warehouse, tracking details will be available on our site under Account > Orders. Please refer to the BLC Pro Site ‘Invoices’ to download your invoice.
Please contact the couriers directly for any queries relating to the estimated delivery time of your shipment.
Due to transport restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items by air. As a result, orders containing fragrance, nail and aerosol products must be delivered via road freight.
- Authority to leave without signature
Our couriers will deliver collecting a signature as a default. Redelivery charges may apply if the delivery cannot be made on the first attempt.