Pure C Complex Serum (Retail)
The benefits of Vitamin C harnessed in this potent serum, combat the signs of ageing and environmental damage. The appearance of age spots & fine lines is minimized and the complexion feels brighter and more even toned with the radiance and lustre of youth.
Recommended for: Prematurely ageing with loss of elasticity, pigmentation, dullness and uneven skin tone, fragile skin and visible capillaries, Psoriasis with shedding.
How to Experience
Use morning and night under preferred moisturiser for optimum results.
- After cleansing/toning or exfoliating apply a pearl-size drop onto fingertips and massage evenly all over face and neck, avoid direct eye contact.
- You may dilute with a few drops of Rose Hydrosol or water if the skin is sensitive and needs to adapt to the active ingredients.
- Hydration must follow Vitamin C application. Uspa moisturisers have been formulated with Ascorbyl Palmitate, the base notes of vitamin C delivery.
- For maximum hydration, use daily in the morning after cleansing and aloe hydrant gel oil-free.
- For maximum results on sensitive skins, use every alternate day in the morning under appropriate moisturiser for 2 weeks then begin daily application. Alternate in the first 2 weeks with sensitive rescue serum, then after 2 weeks period, use rescue serum at night under moisturiser. You may also lightly dilute the serum as the skin adapts.
- For maximum results on oily skins, use every day in the morning under appropriate moisturiser. Use Botanical Alpha Hydroxy Cell Renewal at night after cleansing, spot treat with Oily Rescue Serum then use an appropriate moisturiser.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (VC-IP) 5% - This is a potent, stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C. Clinical studies reveal that this type of Vitamin C has superior skin penetration, reduces pigmentation by inhibiting melanin production, protects skin cells from UVA and UVB damage and proliferates human fibroblasts for collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin E - Tocopheryl acetate is a more stable and less acidic form of Vitamin E. It acts as a natural skin-conditioning agent and a super antioxidant. It reduces the formation of free radicals from exposure to UV rays, promotes skin healing, strengthens and protects the skin and reduces water loss to prevent dehydration.
- Mandarin, Orange and Tangerine Essential Oils - Refreshing, citrus aroma.
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool.
V1 February 2018
BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd will endeavour to accommodate reasonable exchanges and returns.
- Product returns will only be accepted for retail, professional and equipment within 7 days of purchase, and must have been purchased from BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd
- Products ordered incorrectly by the client on the BLC Professional Site can be returned for credit on account within 7 days. The client is responsible for return of product and ensuring that the product is packaged securely. If a product is received damaged in transit, the credit is void
- Incorrect products received due to a packing error, or those damaged in transit can be returned for a full credit
- All products returned must be in saleable condition, except for returns relating to damage in transit
- Return requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, including photographs of the item(s)
- Testers and samples and other collateral items are not eligible for return
- Clearance, promotional, limited edition and sale items are not eligible for return
- All pre-orders are final and cannot be cancelled. Pre-orders are not eligible for return
- Returns that are not accompanied by a returns request with a valid a reason will not be credited or replaced
- Products that are returned due to a client reaction will be replaced, not credited
- Products that are returned due to a product fault will be replaced, not credited
- Products returned due to client reactions or product fault will be returned to the manufacturer, and must therefore be no less than 50% full
- Equipment that is out of warranty will not be eligible for return or replacement. However, BLC Cosmetics can investigate repair at the cost of the client. Freight to and from the repairers is to be arranged by the client and is at the cost of the client
- Equipment that is inside warranty that is returned to BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd for repair must be carefully packed.
- BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd is not responsible for products that are damaged in transit while being returned
- Returns are accepted at the sole discretion of BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd
- Shipping Times
All orders placed on our Professional Site by 1pm AEDT Monday to Friday (excluding NSW public holidays) will be dispatched on the same day. Pre-paid accounts need to be settled prior to shipping.
BLC Cosmetics endeavours to use the most efficient shipping companies and couriers.
- Shipping Charges
All orders over AU$2000 in GST will be shipped free of charge. All other orders will be charged AU$12.80 for standard shipping.
- Shipment Tracking
Once the shipment is dispatched from our warehouse, tracking details will be available on our site under Account > Orders. Please refer to the BLC Pro Site ‘Invoices’ to download your invoice.
Please contact the couriers directly for any queries relating to the estimated delivery time of your shipment.
Due to transport restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items by air. As a result, orders containing fragrance, nail and aerosol products must be delivered via road freight.
- Authority to leave without signature
Our couriers will deliver collecting a signature as a default. Redelivery charges may apply if the delivery cannot be made on the first attempt.