Intensive Hair Masque (Professional)
An intensive, hydrating and restorative formula with Wheat Protein and Shea Butter to improve hair and scalp.
- Intense hydrating and restorative formula
- Creates softness leaving hair highly manageable and shiny
- Provides increased resilience and tensile strength
- Replenishes proteins lost through environmental exposure and processing
How to Experience
Place a small amount of the product onto the palm of the hand and apply to cleansed hair. Leave on for five to ten minutes, and rinse. Style as usual.
- Crambe Seed Oil - Crambe contains a high level of unsaturated fatty acids including the omega 9 fatty acid Erucic Acid. The high percentage of Erucic Acid is significant because these acids are known to condition, nourish, add elasticity and shine to hair strands.
- Shea Butter - From the Shea tree which produces a small almond-like fruit from which the prized butter is extracted. Shea is rich in vitamins A and E and provides moisture to dry and damaged hair. It lessens breakage and split ends without clogging the pores in the scalp. Protects hair from weather damage such as wind, humidity, sun and extreme dryness.
- China Bark Extract - Known for its balancing and hair restorative properties. A natural restructuring agent for the hair, it adds moisture, restoring vitality and shine. Especially beneficial for dry, damaged hair.
- Coconut Oil - Due to its light molecular weight, it is able to penetrate inside the hair shaft to nourish creating soft manageable hair. Coconut oil is hydrophobic, meaning it repels water, locking in moisture.
- Lavender, Ylang Ylang Essential Oils - Soothing, calming aroma.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters, Coco-Caprylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Limonene.
V1 February 2018
BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd will endeavour to accommodate reasonable exchanges and returns.
- Product returns will only be accepted for retail, professional and equipment within 7 days of purchase, and must have been purchased from BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd
- Products ordered incorrectly by the client on the BLC Professional Site can be returned for credit on account within 7 days. The client is responsible for return of product and ensuring that the product is packaged securely. If a product is received damaged in transit, the credit is void
- Incorrect products received due to a packing error, or those damaged in transit can be returned for a full credit
- All products returned must be in saleable condition, except for returns relating to damage in transit
- Return requests must be emailed to email@example.com, including photographs of the item(s)
- Testers and samples and other collateral items are not eligible for return
- Clearance, promotional, limited edition and sale items are not eligible for return
- All pre-orders are final and cannot be cancelled. Pre-orders are not eligible for return
- Returns that are not accompanied by a returns request with a valid a reason will not be credited or replaced
- Products that are returned due to a client reaction will be replaced, not credited
- Products that are returned due to a product fault will be replaced, not credited
- Products returned due to client reactions or product fault will be returned to the manufacturer, and must therefore be no less than 50% full
- Equipment that is out of warranty will not be eligible for return or replacement. However, BLC Cosmetics can investigate repair at the cost of the client. Freight to and from the repairers is to be arranged by the client and is at the cost of the client
- Equipment that is inside warranty that is returned to BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd for repair must be carefully packed.
- BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd is not responsible for products that are damaged in transit while being returned
- Returns are accepted at the sole discretion of BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd
- Shipping Times
All orders placed on our Professional Site by 1pm AEDT Monday to Friday (excluding NSW public holidays) will be dispatched on the same day. Pre-paid accounts need to be settled prior to shipping.
BLC Cosmetics endeavours to use the most efficient shipping companies and couriers.
- Shipping Charges
All orders over AU$2000 in GST will be shipped free of charge. All other orders will be charged AU$12.80 for standard shipping.
- Shipment Tracking
Once the shipment is dispatched from our warehouse, tracking details will be available on our site under Account > Orders. Please refer to the BLC Pro Site ‘Invoices’ to download your invoice.
Please contact the couriers directly for any queries relating to the estimated delivery time of your shipment.
Due to transport restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items by air. As a result, orders containing fragrance, nail and aerosol products must be delivered via road freight.
- Authority to leave without signature
Our couriers will deliver collecting a signature as a default. Redelivery charges may apply if the delivery cannot be made on the first attempt.