Age Defying Moisture Cream (Professional)
An intense antioxidant moisturiser for dehydrated and prematurely ageing skin. Reduces the appearance of ageing and wrinkles, increases hydration and maintains a youthful complexion. Recommended for all skin types needing hydration and prematurely aged skin.
How to Experience
Use morning and night as needed
Place a pearl size drop of product on fingertips and smooth into the skin where sun damage and dehydration have occurred.
The unique technology of this emulsion encourages rapid absorption. When applying to dry skin (not damp), work in with fingertips to a small area at a time.
- Wild Plum Harvest - Bioactive complex of nourishing indigenous Australian superfruits (Kakadu, Illawarra and Burdekin Plums) with proven clinical results. Stimulates and increases hyaluronic acid (by 65%), pro-collagen (by 97%) and fibronectin synthesis (by 78%) to reduce the appearance of ageing. Improves short term hydration by 60% after 30 minutes and long term skin hydration by 128% after 30 days.
- Olive Leaf Extract - Phyto-medical substance that increases hydration levels in the skin. Increases elasticity as well as firmness in the skin. 400% more antioxidants than the equivalent amount of Vitamin C. Antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Also contains polyphenols and flavonoids which reduce inflammation and boost blood circulation.
- Neroli, Lavender and Rose Essential Oils - Fresh, soothing aroma.
Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Pleiogynium Timoriense Fruit Extract, Podocarpus Elatus Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol.
V1 February 2018
BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd will endeavour to accommodate reasonable exchanges and returns.
- Product returns will only be accepted for retail, professional and equipment within 7 days of purchase, and must have been purchased from BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd
- Products ordered incorrectly by the client on the BLC Professional Site can be returned for credit on account within 7 days. The client is responsible for return of product and ensuring that the product is packaged securely. If a product is received damaged in transit, the credit is void
- Incorrect products received due to a packing error, or those damaged in transit can be returned for a full credit
- All products returned must be in saleable condition, except for returns relating to damage in transit
- Return requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, including photographs of the item(s)
- Testers and samples and other collateral items are not eligible for return
- Clearance, promotional, limited edition and sale items are not eligible for return
- All pre-orders are final and cannot be cancelled. Pre-orders are not eligible for return
- Returns that are not accompanied by a returns request with a valid a reason will not be credited or replaced
- Products that are returned due to a client reaction will be replaced, not credited
- Products that are returned due to a product fault will be replaced, not credited
- Products returned due to client reactions or product fault will be returned to the manufacturer, and must therefore be no less than 50% full
- Equipment that is out of warranty will not be eligible for return or replacement. However, BLC Cosmetics can investigate repair at the cost of the client. Freight to and from the repairers is to be arranged by the client and is at the cost of the client
- Equipment that is inside warranty that is returned to BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd for repair must be carefully packed.
- BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd is not responsible for products that are damaged in transit while being returned
- Returns are accepted at the sole discretion of BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd
- Shipping Times
All orders placed on our Professional Site by 1pm AEDT Monday to Friday (excluding NSW public holidays) will be dispatched on the same day. Pre-paid accounts need to be settled prior to shipping.
BLC Cosmetics endeavours to use the most efficient shipping companies and couriers.
- Shipping Charges
All orders over AU$2000 in GST will be shipped free of charge. All other orders will be charged AU$12.80 for standard shipping.
- Shipment Tracking
Once the shipment is dispatched from our warehouse, tracking details will be available on our site under Account > Orders. Please refer to the BLC Pro Site ‘Invoices’ to download your invoice.
Please contact the couriers directly for any queries relating to the estimated delivery time of your shipment.
Due to transport restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items by air. As a result, orders containing fragrance, nail and aerosol products must be delivered via road freight.
- Authority to leave without signature
Our couriers will deliver collecting a signature as a default. Redelivery charges may apply if the delivery cannot be made on the first attempt.